The DTU-1141B provides an ideal document viewing and signing experience with its 10.1-inch, full HD resolution screen, minimal footprint and thin profile. It operates as an external monitor but utilises Wacom’s patented pen technology to provide input for writing and signing. It is perfect for business applications that benefit from people working directly on the screen with a pen, such as presenting forms for customers to review sign electronically, or mark up and annotate documents. While not in use for signing, it can display slideshows or advertising videos.
Key Features and Benefits
- 10.1” LCD boasts full colour, full HD resolution (1920×1080) and wide viewing angle.
- Patented, cordless, battery-free pen with 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity for premium signing/writing experience.
- Single USB cable installation. USB cable supplies video, power and USB data.
- State-of-the-art encryption to ensure secure transactions.
- 4 capacitive-touch ExpressKeys can be assigned to common functions.
- Hardened, anti-glare surface provides high durability and easier viewing in different lighting conditions.
- Unique hardware ID (UID) to identify the exact unit used for any transaction.
- Kensington® Security Slot to secure the unit when needed.
- Standard VESA mounts allow you to use third-party arms and stands.
- Dimensions (W x H x D, excluding stand) 11.1 x 8.3 x 0.4 inches (283.0 x 210.0 x 11.0 mm)
- Weight (including stand) 1.8 lbs (800.0 grams)
- Stand inclination 15°
- Power supply AC 100 ~ 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption USB bus power, no AC power required
- Communication interface Interface USB 2.0 (high speed)
- Supported operating systemsWindows 10 / 8.1 / 7 (32-bit, 64-bit),
Mac OSX 10.9 or later
Pad and Pen
- Reading Technology Electromagenetic Resonance (EMR)
- Coordinate resolution 2540 lpi or 0.01 mm/pt
- Coordinate accuracy ±0.02 inch / ±0.5 mm (center)
- Report rate 200 points per sec. (non interpolated)
- Pressure levels 1024
- Security lock slot Yes
- Encryption AES 256 / RSA 2048
- Data security Real time signature capture without internal pad memory
- Display AHVA display
- Cover glass surface Tempered anti-glare etched glass
- Screen dimensions 8.8 x 4.9 inches (223.2 x 125.6 mm)
- Aspect ratio 16:9
- Native resolution Full HD, 1,920 x 1,080 pixels
- Supported resolutions 800×600, 1366×768, 1024×768, 1280×800,
- Viewing angles(horizontal/vertical) 170° / 170°
- Luminance (brightness) 200 cd/m2 (typical)
- Contrast ratio 1000:1 (typical)
- Response time 16 ms (typical)
- Colours 16.7M colors
- Reading height 5 mm or more (center)
- Pen storage Integrated pen compartment, pen holder
- Mounting system VESA 75 mm
- Signature software compatability Compatible with signature / E-signing software and Wacom sign pro PDF, C++, .NET and Java SDK/ API available for developers
- Drivers Wacom driver and DisplayLink driver required
- Package content DTU-1141B, Pen, USB cable, quick start guide, pen tether, 5 extra pen nibs, nib removal tool, 4 VESA mounting screws, USB plug attachment